CASUS is currently looking for applicants in the following positions:
- PostDoc (f/m/d) Data-intensive research on riverine biodiversity and hydrology
- Eventmanager (m/w/d)
- PostDoc (f/m/d) Machine learning and data integration for real-time adaptive surveying with UAV swarms
- Scientist (f/m/d) STEM
- PhD Student (f/m/d) developing a highly efficient GPU implementation of the ab initio path integral Monte Carlo (PIMC) method
CASUS continually recruits PhD and Post-Doctoral Researchers with expertise in:
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Digital Health
- Earth Systems Science
- Matter Under Extreme Conditions
- Systems Biology
- Machine Learning
- High Performance Computing
- Data Analytics
and related fields. Please contact the CASUS International Office for details.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the above advertised positions via the HZDR application portal.
No interesting vacancies currently available? Submit an unsolicited application to join CASUS Team.
We are pleased to get to know you!