CASUS is currently looking for applicants in the following positions:
- PhD Student (f/m/d): Combining Human and Computer Superpowers for Interactive AR/VRIXR Data Analysis in Systems Biology
- PhD Student (f/m/d) AR/VR/XR Control of Scientific Instruments in Systems Biology
- PhD Student (f/m/d): Data-Driven Simulations of Tissue Dynamics in Developing Embryos
- Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d) Spatio-temporal modeling of COVID-19
- Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d): Algorithm for development constrained spatio-temporal optimization of SARS-CoV-2 testing strategies
CASUS continually recruits PhD and Post-Doctoral Researchers with expertise in:
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Earth System Research
- Matter Under Extreme Conditions
- Systems Biology
- Machine Learning
- High Performance Computing
- Data Analytics
and related fields. Please contact the CASUS International Office for details.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the above advertised positions via the HZDR application portal.
No interesting vacancies currently available? Submit an unsolicited application to join CASUS Team.
We are pleased to get to know you!