CASUS is currently looking for applicants in the following positions:
- Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m/d) on Deep Learning Language Models of DNA
- Online Content Developer (w/m/d)
- Head (f/m/d) of the CASUS Professional Support Team
- CASUS Professional Support – Cloud Backend (f/m/d)
- CASUS Professional Support, ML-Ops Architect (f/m/d)
- CASUS Professional Support, C++ Software Parallelization Expert (f/m/d)
- Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m/d) on Deep Learning Language Models for Host-pathogen Interactions
- Professional Support (f/m/d) Applied high-performance computing and scalable machine learning
CASUS continually recruits PhD and Post-Doctoral Researchers with expertise in:
- Autonomous Systems
- Digital Health
- Earth Systems Science
- Matter Under Extreme Conditions
- Systems Biology
- Machine Learning
- High Performance Computing
- Data Analytics
and related fields. Please contact the CASUS International Office for details.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the above advertised positions via the HZDR application portal.
Students have the opportunity to do internships in various scientific and non-scientific areas. In addition, you can occasionally get to know the work at a research center as a student or scientific assistant (SHK/WHK), for example in the areas of event management. or administration/travel expense management. For details and current offers, please send an informal email to email@example.com.
No interesting vacancies currently available? Submit an unsolicited application to join CASUS Team.
We are pleased to get to know you!