CASUS is currently looking for applicants in the following positions:
- PhD student (f/m/d) Interpretation and modeling of x-ray Thomson scattering (XRTS) experiments on warm dense matter
- Professional Support (f/m/d) ML-Ops Architect
- Professional Support (f/m/d) – Cloud Backend
- PhD student (f/m/d) on Deep Learning for Virus and Host Genomics
CASUS continually recruits PhD and Post-Doctoral Researchers with expertise in:
- Autonomous Systems
- Digital Health
- Earth Systems Science
- Matter Under Extreme Conditions
- Systems Biology
- Machine Learning
- High Performance Computing
- Data Analytics
and related fields. Please contact the CASUS International Office for details.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the above advertised positions via the HZDR application portal.
Students have the opportunity to do internships in various scientific and non-scientific areas. In addition, you can occasionally get to know the work at a research center as a student or scientific assistant (SHK/WHK), for example in the areas of event management or administration/travel expense management. For details and current offers, please send an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No interesting vacancies currently available? Submit an unsolicited application to join CASUS Team.
We are pleased to get to know you!