Görlitz provides convenient city public transportation by train, bus, and tram.
Görlitz is also well-connected to several locations in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic. Connections and schedules are given below:
- Görlitz street plan
- Public transportation in Görlitz
- Public transportation in Saxony
- German railways (Deutsche Bahn)
- Polish railways (Polskie Koleje Państwowe)
- Cabs in Görlitz (Taxi-Innung Görlitz e.V.; Tel.: + 49 3581 400800)
- Cabs in Zgorzelec (Euro Taxi in Zgorzelec;Tel.: +48 75 771 96 66)
- E-bike rentals
A convenient option is the Euro-Neiße ticket which gives you unlimited rides on trains, buses, and trams for an entire day (until 4 am) in the border region around Görlitz.
Additional information on transport options are given here.
Görlitz is well connected to international destinations via three airports located within 170 km from its city borders: